Memories Function Centre, Wallsend Open Day & Wedding Expo - Friday February 01, 2013 from 5.30pm-8.30pm
Memories Function Centre, Wallsend are hosting an Open Day & Wedding Expo this coming weekend!
Date: Friday February 01, 2013
Venue: Memories Function Centre & Chapel, Cnr Charles & Harris Streets, Wallsend
Memories Function Centre is an award winning facility in Newcastle offering professional catering and decorating for special events and weddings.
Memories will open its doors to the public on this special night. No appointments needed.
All enquiry welcome. Entry is free of charge.
This is the perfect event for newly engaged couples looking for a venue for their engagement party, wedding ceremony or wedding reception.
This special event is also ideal for those wanting a stunning and exclusive venue for an 18th or 21st party, family celebration, school formal, corporate or community event.
On display will be Memories full range of table centerpieces, chair covers and coloured sashes as well as free food and wine tastings from our resident Chefs.
Taking part in this special event is a number of local wedding businesses who will have exhibition stands and displays on the evening. Taking part will be:
* Shazzam - come and visit their stunning display of Bridal fashions in our Memories Chapel.
* Living Light Photography - the wedding professionals from Living Light photography will host a wonderful display on the night.
* 3L Photography - visit the friendly staff of 3L Photography for information on your wedding photographs.
* Julie Hoste Celebrant - experienced celebrant Julie Host will be in attendance at our Open Day.
* Greentree Ceremonies - local celebrant Philip Greentree will be on hand to answer all your ceremony questions.
* Sajaro Wedding Invitations - come and see a beautiful display of Wedding Invitations and Occasional Stationery by Sajaro.
* Relive the Day Videography - the experienced videography team from Relive the Day will be there on the night.
* Mary Kay Cosmetics - make-up consultants from Mary Kay will be on hand to discuss your wedding make-up and beauty routine in the lead up to the big day.
* The Invitation Place - come and see the wedding stationery display from the Invitation Place.
* Valley Fresh Flowers - Valley Fresh flowers will host a beautiful display of wedding flowers on the night.
* Exquisite Jewels - come and see the stunning range of jewellery from Exquisite Jewels.
* Silk Dreams - a stunning display of silk bouquets for your wedding.
* Fun Box Photo Booth - visit the Fun Box Photo Booth at Memories Function Centre!
Information displays will also be provided by:
* Etched Memories - Photobooths for special occasions.
* Victoria Langham Celebrant - A Beautiful Day Celebrant.
* Thierry Boudan Photography - Professional Photography for your wedding.
* Valley Flash Photobooth Hire - Photobooth hire for your wedding day.
Contact our Functions Manager for more details.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Visit our Facebook page for up to date information and details on this special event.
Memories Function Centre Decoration Display - January/February 2013
Throughout the months of January and February 2013, Memories Function Centre will host an onsiteDecoration Display at their multi-award winning function centre in Wallsend. Viewings available by appointment. Open 7 days.
Memories Function Centre offers not only a stunning venue and superb cusine but also exclusive decoration and themeing of your special event or wedding.
Available for Weddings, Engagment Parties, 18th & 21st Parties, Family Celebrations, Corporate and Community Events, come and visit Memories Function Centre to see all they have to offer for your special occasion.
Contact the Functions Manager today to secure your booking.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
January 2011 Bridal Extravaganza
Memories Function Centre hosted a Bridal Extravaganza on January 21, 2011.
The special event showcased 'The Memories Chapel', our modern non-denominational chapel available for your wedding ceremony as well as Memories Function Centre, that was fully set and decorated for a wedding reception. Our range of centre pieces, chair covers, sashes and other decorations were on display on the night together with details of our packages.
A Bridal Fashion Parade commenced at 7pm featuring Bridal Gowns and Bridesmaid Dresses, from Shazzam, Toronto. The Fashion Parade also featured stunning bouquets from Silk Dreams Flowers and professional make-up by Mary Kay Cosmetics.
Thank you to all our guests and exhibitors for making the event such a success.
Click on the link below to view the photographs from our Bridal Extravaganza: